Eurocoms are a fibre optic cabling company that supply, install, terminate and test multimode fibre optic cabling systems.
CALL 07985 590 933 IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY FIBRE OPTIC REPAIR REQUEST
Multimode fibre optic cabling is generally used for fibre links less than 350m allowing speeds of up to 10Gbit/s. There is little price difference between multimode and single-mode fibre optic cable, however the equipment used to transmit over multimode cabling is less expensive than single mode.
The two most common types of multimode cabling is OM1 62.5/125 and OM2 50/125 which typically support 1Gbit/s using LED transmitters. With OM3 & OM4 fibre optic cabling, again with a core size of 50/125, networks are able to support 10Gbit/s due to the OM3 & OM4 lazer optimised core.
Eurocoms multimode fibre optic services;
- Civil Works
- Multimode cable (50/125, 62.5/125, OM1, OM2, OM3 & OM4)
- Internal/External Installation
- Internal/External Termination (Cold Cure, Epoxy Polishing, Splicing etc.)
- Fault Finding and Repairs
- System Design
- Project Management
- Blown Fibre Solutions
- OTDR and LSPM Testing
- Tight Buffered and Loose Tube constructions
- Internal, External and Universal sheath options
- Rodent Resistant and Steel Wire Armoured cables for harsh environments
- Fibre To The Desk (FTTD)
- ST, SC, MT-RJ, LC Terminations
We have the latest multimode fibre optic fusion splicer machines, Fluke fibre testing equipment (LSPM) and OTDR testers.
All our fibre optic cabling engineers are fully experienced and qualified and ensure our installations are compliant with the latest industry standards.
If you want any free advice, a quotation or survey, please call our sales office free on 0800 009 6776.