Eurocoms are an Excel Networking Cabling Partner (ECP).
This means Eurocoms offer 25 years manufacturer backed warranty on all our Excel Networking Cable installations.
A pre-requisite of partner status is the extensive training, ensure a full understanding of the systems and demonstrate knowledge of such through an exam process.
All design, installation and test training courses are run by the Excel independent training partner, CNet Training, ensuring unbiased, technically based, rather than a commercially influenced accreditation.
25 Year Warranty
- 25 year product and application warranty as standard on all installations completed by Eurocoms
- Covers all Excel copper, fibre optic and voice cabling systems
- Covers Excel Floor Standing Cabinets when installed as part of a complete Excel Solution
- Excel Intelligent, Modular and Standard PDU’s are covered by a 3 year warranty when installed as part of a complete Excel Solution
- Registered sites covered by 25 year application warranty
- Link warranty as standard, channel on application
- Issued to latest published standards
- Bandwidth warranty. For example Category 6A warranties assure support of all applications current and future designed to operate at up to 500MHZ
- Warranty applications typically processed in 5 working days
The Excel 25 year product and application warranty is only available when systems are designed, installed, and tested by Excel Partners with current training certification in place. Warranties are issued only after an audit of test data, and at the discretion of the Excel technical support team a site audit. In all cases 100% of the links which require warranty support must be tested.
What is an Excel Cabling Partner (ECP)?
These organisations are experienced providers of design, installation and testing services for the entire range of Excel passive copper, conventional, pre-terminated and high density MTP optical fibre solutions.
For more information on Excel Networking products click here