Eurocoms are very proud to announce we have been awarded the ICT infrastructure for the new Exhibition Centre in Liverpool.
This is the largest single contract Eurocoms has been awarded since the company was formed and reflects our commitment for continuous growth and success. Eurocoms are responsible for the design, installation and commissioning of the network installation for this £40m project.
Eurocoms Managing Director Dan Ford “This is a great contract win and something everyone at Eurocoms should be proud of. We have worked to secure this project for the past 12 months and are delighted to have been chosen over some of the largest cabling companies in the world. Our ability to provide a full range of solutions to our clients and our investment in training and education for our staff were vital in this process.”
Situated on a world famous waterfront, in the heart of one of the most vibrant and developing cities in Europe, Exhibition Centre Liverpool is set to become the centre of the UK’s exhibition industry. Only 2 hours from London, 90 minutes from Birmingham and 45 minutes from Manchester, it will be the North West’s newest and most exciting venue for exhibitions and events.
The Exhibition Centre Liverpool will consist of 8,100m² of space which will be sub-divisible into three pillar-free exhibition halls, which can be used separately or in combination.
Exhibition Centre Liverpool at a glance
- 8,100 sq metres of flexible and accessible event space
- Three halls, separate sub-divisible pillar-free halls
- One hall height of 18m, two halls height of 10.5m
- Connected to ACC Liverpool’s existing facilities creating 15,225m2 of flexible event space
- Floor ducting for exhibition services including electrics, data, water and waste
- Concourse area for public access with a glazed frontage overlooking the river
- Organisers office, cloakroom, business centre and catering outlets
- Easily accessible for build up and load out for contractors and exhibitors
- A brand new onsite quality hotel with up to 200 bedrooms, taking the number of onsite hotels rooms to over 600