Eurocoms are a fibre optic cabling company that supply, install, repair, terminate and test multimode and single mode fibre optic network cabling systems.
CALL 07985 590 933 IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY FIBRE OPTIC REPAIR REQUEST.
Fibre optic cabling provides the greatest information carrying capability of any medium. Fibre optic cabling is commonly used as a link between buildings and cabinets and as your gigabit backbone for now and for the future. It’s faster and more reliable than copper or wireless systems.
Eurocoms have gained the experience and expertise to enable us to offer a broad range of fibre optic cabling solutions, from standard int/ext loose tube and steel taped armoured cable to the latest blown fibre systems. We have installed 20,000m of 24 core cable and terminated 11,000 fibre optic cores in a single project.
Eurocoms fibre optic services;
- Civil Works
- Internal/External installation
- Internal/External termination (Cold Cure, Epoxy Polishing, Splicing etc.)
- OTDR and LSPM Testing
- Fault Finding and Repairs
- System Design
- Project Management
- Multimode cable (OM1, OM2 and OM3)
- Singlemode cable (OS1 and OS2)
- Blown Fibre Solutions – Emtelle Certified Engineers
- Tight Buffered and Loose Tube constructions
- Internal, External and Universal sheath options
- Rodent Resistant and Steel Wire Armoured cables for harsh environments
- Fibre To The Desk (FTTD)
- ST, SC, MT-RJ, LC Terminations
We have the latest fibre optic fusion splicer machines, Fluke fibre testing equipment (LSPM) and OTDR testers. All our fibre optic cabling engineers are fully experienced and qualified and ensure our installations are compliant with the latest industry standards.