“Giving you peace of mind”
Eurocoms are one of the leading CCTV Maintenance companies in the UK.
We maintain CCTV systems from basic analog systems to multi-site IP based systems for customers throughout the UK.
Eurocoms offer competitive pricing for cost effective, high quality CCTV maintenance services. Eurocoms engineers have years of knowledge and experience in maintaining most of the major CCTV system manufacturers and our cabling team are able to maintain your CCTV infrastructure.
Eurocoms CCTV maintenance ensures we respond to all major faults within 4-8 hours and have numerous disaster recovery plans. Once a customer of Eurocoms, we will give you peace of mind that one of your business critical systems will be well-looked after.
Eurocoms offer end-user/staff training to enable you to be more aware of system features and give free impartial advice on ways you can improve your system.
Preventative CCTV maintenance schedule include;
- Visually inspect all major components and connections for signs of deterioration or damage
- Check all control equipment (DVRs, VCRs, monitors, multiplexers, video switchers, telemetry units etc) for correct operation
- Check mains & power supplies and stand-by batteries including charging rates
- Check environmental conditions for adverse effects, including growth or shrubbery obscuring camera views
- Check time and date settings in equipment and update the settings as appropriate
- Check integrity of all cabling and sample check external insulation for damage
- Clean cable fixings for security
- Check auxiliary lighting equipment, infra-red units and photocells (if any) for correct operation
- Check air vents are clear in all control equipment including PCs
- Clean cameras, lenses and housing surfaces as necessary
- Check all glands and seals on external equipment
- Clean control equipment surfaces including PC (if applicable)
- Establish regular back-ups are taken
- Check camera is aligned to user specification, pictures for correct field of view and adjust as necessary
- Check brackets, towers and fixings for corrosion or damage. Check clamping bolts/brackets are tightened correctly
- Check wash/wipe units and wiper blades (if any) for correct operation and fill washer reservoir where necessary
- Check quality of recording during day time and night time modes
- Check pan and tilt assembly (if any) including fixings, electrical connections and functions
- Check the satisfactory CCTV transmission of images to remote site (if applicable)
- Check warning signs are in place
- Check all camera presets
- Check all alarm presets
For more information about Eurocoms and our CCTV maintenance packages, please call sales Free on 0800 009 6776.