“Critical Power Solution Specialists”
Please view our UPS Maintenance Brochure here
Eurocoms provide UPS systems for customers around the World. Our partners allow us to offer local services on an international level. With distribution centres in London, Holland, Germany, Dubai, Singapore and the US.
Whether you are a reseller or end-user, we can work with you to provide a best fit solution. Eurocoms are an impartial reseller which means we are not forced to recommend a particular product for commercial reasons, we will recommend what is right for you. We have recently introduced Eurocoms Finance that also allows us to provide our customer with finance options on all our UPS and Generator solutions.
In addition to our supply services, Eurocoms also install and maintain UPS & Generators, some of which include APC, Eaton, Riello & Huawei. As a solutions provider, we offer a turn-key package for all of our customers, starting from the original site survey to the on-site commissioning of both UPS and Generator.
What is an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)?
A Uninterruptible Power Supply, or a UPS unit is there to maintain the electrical supply to a piece of equipment, or load, following the loss of the primary source of supply. BS EN 62040-1-1:2003 defines a UPS as a combination of converters, switches and energy storage devices (for example, batteries) constituting a power system for maintaining continuity of load power in case of power failure. The load may be a variety of applications, for example:
- Server / Data / Mission critical applications
- Emergency lighting/ Essential flood lighting
- Process Control SCADA / PLC
- Critical cooling / Motor Applications
- IPS Systems
- Telecommunication hubs
- Security / CCTV Systems
- Fire / Sprinkler systems
- Access systems
What are the direct benefits of having a UPS System?
- No loss of critical data on a power failure
- No loss of business productivity on power failure
- Supply line conditioning eliminating Noise / Surges / Spikes / Sags – 24/7, 365 days a year
- Scalability is available, so should your business and power requirements expand, so can your UPS
- The piece of mind that you have the equipment in place should anything happen
- Improvement in business continuity and customer service
If you want more information about Eurocoms, our UPS solutions, or some free friendly advice, please call our sales team now on 0800 009 6776.